Our Covid-19 Policy:
We want to assure you that your health and well-being is our highest priority. We are committed to doing everything we can to help ensure that all of our customers and employees are safe!
Pest control has been designated as an essential service in preserving the health and protecting property. As such, we feel it is vitally important to perform your service as scheduled. We are however, limiting our service program to exterior and crawl spaces only for the near future. The vast majority of insects enter your home from the exterior or come up from the crawl space. By treating these areas, we can usually keep your home pest and rodent-free and will not need to come inside your home on a regular basis.
Below are a few things we are doing to try to help keep our customers SAFE, HEALTHY and PEST-FREE:
• Our supervisor meets with each technician, each morning and evaluates their health.
• If any signs of illness are exhibited, that technician will be sent home.
• Our technicians have been instructed to maintain a 6-foot distance between themselves and our customers at all times.
• We have issued Instant Soap-N-Water to each technician and instructed them to wash their hands before and after each stop.
• We have conducted health and hygiene training for all of our technicians.
• We have suspended all interior treatments unless deemed absolutely necessary.
(If interior treatment is deemed necessary by the homeowner and our technician. Latex gloves and a mask will be worn by our technician during the treatment process.)
• Please keep in mind quarterly pest treatments are essential to keeping the pest insects and rodents out of your home! If you skip a treatment, the pests may enter your home making interior treatment necessary. We recommend exterior treatment to keep them out and avoid a pest problem down the road.
If you have any questions about our service or any concerns, please give us a call at 215-588-2180.
We are currently open for business from 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday